SUMMIT COUNTY, Colo. (KDVR) – Visitors to Quandary Peak and McCullough Gulch will need to make a parking reservation or take a shuttle to access the area.
The reservation system and shuttle is intended to reduce public safety issues at the trailhead – such as visitor cars blocking emergency routes.
Summit County launched the reservation and shuttle program last July.
Instructions for parking reservations can be found here.
- Recommended for Quandary Peak: Full-Day Reservation—5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– $25 Monday to Thursday, excluding holidays.
– $50 Friday — Sunday, plus holidays.
- Recommended for McCullough Gulch: 3.5 hour reservation
– $5 from Monday to Thursday, excluding holidays.
– $20 from Friday to Sunday, plus holidays.
Take the shuttle:
Resources for using the shuttle are available here.
– $5 for residents, round trip. Proof of residency can be presented to parkquandary.com
– $15 for visitors, round trip.
The 2022 reservation and shuttle program begins on June 1 and ends on September 30 of this year. Visitors can access the shuttle from June 15 to September 18. For more information on the Quandary Peak and McCullough Gulch parking and shuttle program, Click here.
Suggest a fix